The Mews Cottage
skip to the menu
The Mews Cottage
Another quality property to rent in Chester
The Mews Cottage, Chester
Lovely self catering holiday cottage with 2 private off road parking spaces
Lounge leading to kitchen
40" flat screen digital t.v. with dvd player, music system, free wifi and telephone on request
Kitchen and Diner leading to patio
Fully equipped kitchen with everything a family needs for a self catering holiday in Chester
Dining area with Juliet Doors
Dining area will seat four plus a highchair on request
Twin bedded room with wardrobes
Ideal property for families. Large fitted wardrobes with ample storage space.
King bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Leather king sized bed with quality fitted bedroom furniture with ample storage.
Awarded 2013 and 2016 to the landlord in recognition of excellent standards of management by Cheshire West and Chester Council.
Property currently unavailable until 2016. Please email for availability in similar properties in the area.
This lovely self catering holiday cottage in Chester is one of our own collection of luxury properties managed by the family firm. It is ideal for either a holiday let or a short term business rental. It is set in a small courtyard of cottages and has its own private, off road parking and small patio garden with a garden table and chairs. Ideal for relaxing in on a warm summer's evening! Chester Greyhound Retail Park is less than a 5 minute walk with Asda, Tesco and Aldi supermarkets, John Lewis at Home, Frankie and Benny's to name but a few.
- bath with an electric shower and glass screen
- complimentary wifi
- beautiful wooden laminated floors
- warm and comfortable with full gas central heating
- complimentary welcome tray includes wine, chocolates, fresh fruit and flowers
- optional weekly cleaning and linen changing service available for short term business or holiday lets
- luxury serviced properties are our speciality!
When you visit the regions of Chester and Cheshire there are many great days' out such as:-
- Chester Zoo
- Roman Tours of the City
- Chester Boat and Bus Tours
- Guided Walks from Chester Town Hall
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Village
- Visit the famous Chester Racecourse
- Botanic Gardens and Museums
- Award Winning Cotebrook Shire Horse Centre and Countryside Park
- Gulliver's World
- Chester Cathedral
- and much, much more ......